Walbro / TI 400-1168 Install Kit - Fits F9000267, F9000274, F9000285 Fuel Pumps
|Fitment Notes||E85 Compatible|
|Walbro Fuel Pump||F90000285|
|Fuel Pump Type||Flex Fuel|
|Pressure||470lph @ 40psi (120+ gph)|
|Fuel Pump Voltage||Test Voltage: 13.5 Volts|
|Install Repair Kit||Includes Install Kit 400-1168|
|tagz||Walbro 525LPH, F90000285, E85 Fuel Pump,TI, Automotive, Racing Fuel Pump, F90000285, Walbro 285, Ethanol Safe, E85 Compatible, Universal E85 Fuel Pump. E85 Racing fuel pump,E85|
Walbro 525LPH - TI Automotive TCD470 Fuel Pump
World Wide Shipping Available
Paypal Account Not Required for Checkout
F90000285 HELLCAT 525LPH FUEL PUMP HAS THE HIGHEST OUTPUT IN-TANK FUEL PUMP ON THE MARKET
TI Automotive F90000285 39/50 Fuel Pump
Enjoy the highest output on today’s market with our new DCSS 39/50 fuel pump. Able to support an aggressive 700+ horsepower, with a super charger, this innovative dual pumping channel design delivers maximum pressure with superior fuel flow. Operating in both gas and E85, this fuel pump comes with a check valve to avoid system leak-down and extended cranking at start-up. This superior design results in improved hot fuel flow, as well as minimal noise, increasing efficiency by 20% over conventional pumps, delivering unparalelled performance
F90000285 Flex Fuel HP Pump The innovative design of the DCSS 39/50 features a single impeller with two parallel rows of turbine blades. Designed for high performance engines exceeding 500hp.
• Highest flow in-tank brushed fuel pump offering from TI Automotive
• Featuring award winning DCSS technology
• E85 compatible
• Internal check valve — prevent fuel system pressure bleed down — prevent extended cranks
• High pressure relief setting — support supercharger and turbo applications
• Capable of supporting 900+HP at 60PSI naturally aspirated applications
• Flush mountable to existing hanger with installation kit 400-1168
Fuel: GAS & E85
Horsepower: 900+ at 60PSI, naturally aspirated applications
Over All Pump Length: 131mm
Main Housing Diameter: 39mm
Lower Housing Diameter: 50mm
Fuel Inlet Diameter: 11mm OD
Fuel Outlet Diameter: 11mm OD
Flow Rate: 470lph @ 40psi (120+ gph)
Test Voltage: 13.5 Volts
400-0085 Install kit has been discontinued and replaced by 400-1168
AF Shipping Policy
DOMESTIC SHIPPING (Orders within the USA)
All orders are shipped using UPS, FEDEX, or USPS using their Current Shipping Rates and includes Insurance up to $999 for Manifold orders using UPS/FEDEX and $100 for USPS Flat Rate. Please contact us if you need additional Shipping Insurance before ordering.
USPS (United States Postal Service)
Selecting the USPS 3-5 day express option is for Domestic Customers ordering small sized products that would fit in a Small/Medium/Large Flat Rate Box. If you are ordering from a country OUTSIDE THE USA, additional Fees Could Apply from selecting this option.
We do offer world wide shipping, Via UPS, DHL, or USPS. However, our website is not currently configured to accurately quote international shipments. Please contact us Prior to Ordering for an accurate quote if you are from outside the USA.
CUSTOMS, DUTIES, & IMPORT FEES:
Customers are responsible for all Customs, Duties, and Import Fees associated with international shipments between you and your Local or Federal Government. We will NOT falsely lower the Declared Value to help avoid or lower your Import Fees
CUSTOMERS SHIPPING ITEMS TO ARCHER FAB
Customers shipping items to Archer Fab that are needed for the Fabrication process (Turbocharger, or Turbine housing) will be charged the Return Shipping, additional to the amount originally paid in the invoice, unless otherwise specified or included.
AF Consumer Terms & Conditions / Warranty Info
By purchasing from Archer fabrications LLC, you the consumer Understand and Agree to the following:
• All Archer fabrications, LLC. Products are intended for off road/track use only, and are recommended to be installed by a professional.
• All Archer Fabrications, LLC. Hand Made, Welded, & Fabricated Parts are Final sale (no refunds); Including but not necessarily limited to: Turbo manifolds, exhaust systems, waste gate dump tubes, O2 housings etc...
It is SOLELY at the discretion of Archer Fabrications, LLC. to Approve or deny any AF welded product returns. Any and all approved returns will be subject to a 50% Restocking fee based off the total invoice
•All Third party products that are Returned/Refunded will be subject to the manufacturers return/exchange policy and a 25% Restocking fee.
• All Archer Fabrications, LLC Turbo Manifolds will include a LIMITED 3 YEAR WARRANTY Against welding related defects to the original purchase only, from the date purchased. Please contact us if you have any issues with your product and we will do our best to make it right.
• The limited warranty does not cover damage you may have caused & related or due to the following:
•User neglect, improper installation, damage related to a heavy Waste gate dump tube, damage due to vibratory contact from other parts, Damage caused from "heat wrapping".
Archer Fabrications, LLC. Will not be held liable for any damage that could occur to the related and moving parts associated with a turbo system, such as; The Engine & The Turbocharger, or damage to the vehicle itself, at anytime.
Archer Fabrications, LLC. Reserves the right to change or update the Terms and conditions / Warranty Info at any time.