GSC Power-Division 4G63T Evo 1-9 / 90-98 DSM Chrome Polished Intake Valve - 34mm Head (STD) - SET 8
Market price: $142.80, you save $21.42
World Wide Shipping Available
Paypal Account Not Required for Checkout
|Stem Diameter (mm)||Overall Length (mm)||Head Diameter (mm)|
When creating our new valve line we set out to create the best performance, longest lasting valves available to the aftermarket. Using advanced 3D design and simulation software, we have created a stronger and higher flowing valve head design. We flow test prototype valve heads in the specific applications to make sure we have the highest flowing valve head available on the market today. With the materials used, we have less valve distortion at the face than any of the tested designs. Less distortion allows for better sealing under extreme conditions and more consistent performance throughout the life of the valve. GSC Power-Division's new valves are sure to become the industry standard for sport compact performance valves.
- Swirl polished heads for smoother air flow over the valve
- Back cut to reduce valve weight for higher RPM, higher boost pressure, and allow for more aggressive cam profiles without increasing valve spring seat pressures
- Valve stems are micro polished to allow for less oil retention on the stem, which creates less drag on the stem to guide for a smoother motion
- Intake valves are a modified 21-4n stainless and exhausts are a modified 23-8n stainless material for high heat capacity while maintaining longevity
- Valve tips are either hardened or have a stelite wafer tip fused so that the tip is within 5 Rockwell C of the rocker or valve tappet for extended life and less wear
- Valve tip lengths - we have taken extra time to adjust tip heights on the applications to require less tipping of the valve, to maintain proper tip height for proper valve train geometry, and to cut down on install times when setting valve lash
- We have also adjusted the keeper groove to properly balance intake and exhaust spring pressures to reduce the use of valve spring shims and maximize performance from our spring and retainer kits
- Valves will work with an OEM keeper/lock or, when available, our upgraded keeper/lock. It is not mandatory, but it is suggested, that any valve lock not be reused on performance applications due to material grooving
AF Shipping Policy
DOMESTIC SHIPPING (Orders within the USA)
All orders are shipped using UPS, FEDEX, or USPS using their Current Shipping Rates and includes Insurance up to $999 for Manifold orders using UPS/FEDEX and $100 for USPS Flat Rate. Please contact us if you need additional Shipping Insurance before ordering.
USPS (United States Postal Service)
Selecting the USPS 3-5 day express option is for Domestic Customers ordering small sized products that would fit in a Small/Medium/Large Flat Rate Box. If you are ordering from a country OUTSIDE THE USA, additional Fees Could Apply from selecting this option.
We do offer world wide shipping, Via UPS, DHL, or USPS. However, our website is not currently configured to accurately quote international shipments. Please contact us Prior to Ordering for an accurate quote if you are from outside the USA.
CUSTOMS, DUTIES, & IMPORT FEES:
Customers are responsible for all Customs, Duties, and Import Fees associated with international shipments between you and your Local or Federal Government. We will NOT falsely lower the Declared Value to help avoid or lower your Import Fees
CUSTOMERS SHIPPING ITEMS TO ARCHER FAB
Customers shipping items to Archer Fab that are needed for the Fabrication process (Turbocharger, or Turbine housing) will be charged the Return Shipping, additional to the amount originally paid in the invoice, unless otherwise specified or included.
AF Consumer Terms & Conditions / Warranty Info
By purchasing from Archer fabrications LLC, you the consumer Understand and Agree to the following:
• All Archer fabrications, LLC. Products are intended for off road/track use only, and are recommended to be installed by a professional.
• All Archer Fabrications, LLC. Hand Made, Welded, & Fabricated Parts are Final sale (no refunds); Including but not necessarily limited to: Turbo manifolds, exhaust systems, waste gate dump tubes, O2 housings etc...
It is SOLELY at the discretion of Archer Fabrications, LLC. to Approve or deny any AF welded product returns. Any and all approved returns will be subject to a 50% Restocking fee based off the total invoice
•All Third party products that are Returned/Refunded will be subject to the manufacturers return/exchange policy and a 25% Restocking fee.
• All Archer Fabrications, LLC Turbo Manifolds will include a LIMITED 3 YEAR WARRANTY Against welding related defects to the original purchase only, from the date purchased. Please contact us if you have any issues with your product and we will do our best to make it right.
• The limited warranty does not cover damage you may have caused & related or due to the following:
•User neglect, improper installation, damage related to a heavy Waste gate dump tube, damage due to vibratory contact from other parts, Damage caused from "heat wrapping".
Archer Fabrications, LLC. Will not be held liable for any damage that could occur to the related and moving parts associated with a turbo system, such as; The Engine & The Turbocharger, or damage to the vehicle itself, at anytime.
Archer Fabrications, LLC. Reserves the right to change or update the Terms and conditions / Warranty Info at any time.