- Archer Fab Turbo Manifolds
- Forced Performance Turbochargers
- Xona Rotor Turbochargers
- Precision Turbo
- Garrett Turbo
- Blow Off Valves
- Cooling Products
- Titanium Hardware
- Fuel Delivery
- SEIBON Carbon Fiber
- AEM Electronics
- Bulletproof Racing
- Fuel Injector Clinic Injectors
GSC Power Division
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 9 (4G63T-Mivec)
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X (4B11T)
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 1-3/ DSM (4G63)
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 4-8 (4G63)
- Skunk 2 Racing
- Speed Factory Racing
- Fabrication Components
- AF Swag / Gear
Terms and conditions
AF Consumer Terms & Conditions / Warranty Info
By purchasing from Archer fabrications LLC, you the consumer Understand and Agree to the following:
• All Archer fabrications, LLC. Products are intended for off road/track use only, and are recommended to be installed by a professional.
• All Archer Fabrications, LLC. Hand Made, Welded, & Fabricated Parts are Final sale (no refunds); Including but not necessarily limited to: Turbo manifolds, exhaust systems, waste gate dump tubes, O2 housings etc...
It is SOLELY at the discretion of Archer Fabrications, LLC. to Approve or deny any AF welded product returns. Any and all approved returns will be subject to a 50% Restocking fee based off the total invoice
•All Third party products that are Returned/Refunded will be subject to the manufacturers return/exchange policy and a 25% Restocking fee.
• All Archer Fabrications, LLC Turbo Manifolds will include a LIMITED 3 YEAR WARRANTY Against welding related defects to the original purchase only, from the date purchased. Please contact us if you have any issues with your product and we will do our best to make it right.
• The limited warranty does not cover damage you may have caused & related or due to the following:
•User neglect, improper installation, damage related to a heavy Waste gate dump tube, damage due to vibratory contact from other parts, Damage caused from "heat wrapping".
Archer Fabrications, LLC. Will not be held liable for any damage that could occur to the related and moving parts associated with a turbo system, such as; The Engine & The Turbocharger, or damage to the vehicle itself, at anytime.
Archer Fabrications, LLC. Reserves the right to change or update the Terms and conditions / Warranty Info at any time.