Precision T & E GEN2 PT6266 CEA Ball Bearing Turbocharger : 800 HP
World Wide Shipping Available
Paypal Account Not Required for Checkout
HP Rating: 800
Featuring the latest and greatest in compressor and turbine wheel technology from Precision, the PT6266 GEN2 CEA® offers a unique combination of Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA®) with both hot and cold sides! Offering substantially more horsepower over similarly sized turbos, the PT6266 GEN2 CEA® is the perfect choice for those wanting to make more power without changing their current system.
Ball Bearing ONLY
PTE's PT6266 Turbocharger features the following:
• Exclusive GEN2 CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 62mm inducer compressor wheel
• Compressor cover options:
- "Ported S" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/2.5" outlet
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 66mm, 76 trim turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
- T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 4 bolt (2.5") discharge
- T3 .63 A/R with 5 bolt discharge (with or without wastegate hole)
- T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 3" V-Band discharge
- V-Band inlet .82 A/R with V-Band discharge
- Stainless steel .82 A/R V-band inlet/outlet
- T4 Tangential .58, .68, .81, or .96 A/R with 3 5/8" V-Band discharge
- T4 Divided .84, 1.0, 1.15, or 1.32 A/R with 3 5/8" V-Band discharge
- Buick .63 or .85 A/R
- GMC Syclone/Typhoon .85 A/R
- K26 .82 A/R
* NOTE: Additional cost may apply for certain housings.
• Comes standard with an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
Precision customers have a history of setting records and getting noticed. They don't sit in the stands watching the action – they're the ones making it happen. Innovation is a collaborative process and we focus our efforts on you. Get involved and be a part of the action today with PTE.
Compressor Cover:T04SP (Ported 4.0" Inlet/ 2.5" Outlet)
Turbine Housing:T3 .63 A/R 4-Bolt (2.5") Discharge, T3 .82 A/R 4-Bolt (2.5") Discharge, T3 .63 A/R 5 Bolt Discharge, T3 .63 A/R V-Band (3.0") Discharge, T3 .82 A/R V-Band (3.0) Discharge, V-Band Inlet / V-Band Discharge .82 A/R, Stainless Steel V-Band Inlet / V-Band Discharge .82 A/R, T4 Tangential .58 A/R V-Band (3 5/8") Discharge, T4 Tangential .68 A/R V-Band (3 5/8") Discharge, T4 Tangential .81 A/R V-Band (3 5/8") Discharge, T4 Tangential .96 A/R V-Band (3 5/8") Discharge, T4 Divided .84 A/R V-Band (3 5/8") Discharge, T4 Divided 1.00 A/R V-Band (3 5/8") Discharge, T4 Divided 1.15 A/R V-Band (3 5/8") Discharge, T4 Divided 1.32 A/R V-Band (3 5/8") Discharge
AF Shipping Policy
DOMESTIC SHIPPING (Orders within the USA)
All orders are shipped using UPS, FEDEX, or USPS using their Current Shipping Rates and includes Insurance up to $999 for Manifold orders using UPS/FEDEX and $100 for USPS Flat Rate. Please contact us if you need additional Shipping Insurance before ordering.
USPS (United States Postal Service)
Selecting the USPS 3-5 day express option is for Domestic Customers ordering small sized products that would fit in a Small/Medium/Large Flat Rate Box. If you are ordering from a country OUTSIDE THE USA, additional Fees Could Apply from selecting this option.
We do offer world wide shipping, Via UPS, DHL, or USPS. However, our website is not currently configured to accurately quote international shipments. Please contact us Prior to Ordering for an accurate quote if you are from outside the USA.
CUSTOMS, DUTIES, & IMPORT FEES:
Customers are responsible for all Customs, Duties, and Import Fees associated with international shipments between you and your Local or Federal Government. We will NOT falsely lower the Declared Value to help avoid or lower your Import Fees
CUSTOMERS SHIPPING ITEMS TO ARCHER FAB
Customers shipping items to Archer Fab that are needed for the Fabrication process (Turbocharger, or Turbine housing) will be charged the Return Shipping, additional to the amount originally paid in the invoice, unless otherwise specified or included.
AF Consumer Terms & Conditions / Warranty Info
By purchasing from Archer fabrications LLC, you the consumer Understand and Agree to the following:
• All Archer fabrications, LLC. Products are intended for off road/track use only, and are recommended to be installed by a professional.
• All Archer Fabrications, LLC. Hand Made, Welded, & Fabricated Parts are Final sale (no refunds); Including but not necessarily limited to: Turbo manifolds, exhaust systems, waste gate dump tubes, O2 housings etc...
It is SOLELY at the discretion of Archer Fabrications, LLC. to Approve or deny any AF welded product returns. Any and all approved returns will be subject to a 50% Restocking fee based off the total invoice
•All Third party products that are Returned/Refunded will be subject to the manufacturers return/exchange policy and a 25% Restocking fee.
• All Archer Fabrications, LLC Turbo Manifolds will include a LIMITED 3 YEAR WARRANTY Against welding related defects to the original purchase only, from the date purchased. Please contact us if you have any issues with your product and we will do our best to make it right.
• The limited warranty does not cover damage you may have caused & related or due to the following:
•User neglect, improper installation, damage related to a heavy Waste gate dump tube, damage due to vibratory contact from other parts, Damage caused from "heat wrapping".
Archer Fabrications, LLC. Will not be held liable for any damage that could occur to the related and moving parts associated with a turbo system, such as; The Engine & The Turbocharger, or damage to the vehicle itself, at anytime.
Archer Fabrications, LLC. Reserves the right to change or update the Terms and conditions / Warranty Info at any time.