AF BILLET SERIES Evo 8/9 Forward Facing T4 Twin scroll Turbo Manifold / Hot Parts
The all new AF Billet Series Forward Facing Twinscroll T4 manifold comes with a 304 Stainless 5 Axis CNC machined merge collector and Billet Stainless Head flange with CNC tapered flange ports and has the runners paired for divided pulse widths to aid in spool up!
Kit with Hot parts Includes:
(1) AF Billet Series FF Twinscroll Manifold
(1) 3" Vband Stainless O2 Housing & Down Pipe (or Hood Exit Exhaust, available in Stainless or Titanium)
(2) Hood Exit Dump Tubes (Available in Stainless or Titanium)
(1) Stainless Vband Clamp
•To Retain AC, custom condenser is required (does clear A/C compressor)
• Requires Half Radiator, if using a Hood exit exhaust setup, we recommend a Mishimoto Half radiator with the outlet far to the driver side to avoid clearance issues with the exhaust and radiator hose. MODEL: MMRAD-EVO-01H
*Pusher Radiator Fan Required*
if you are in need of a Wastegate, or Turbo, check out our Forced Induction Section on the main menu
- Turbine flange: AF Billet Series T4 Divided
- Wastegate Flange: Twin TiAL 38mm MVS Flanges
World Wide Shipping Available
Paypal Account Not Required for Checkout
-Fits Up to precision “H” compressor cover turbos (4" Inlet 3" Outlet) up to PTE7675 CEA and similar size turbochargers
***PRO MOD/SPORTSMAN Turbos with 5" compressor inlet/ 3" Vband Outlet and 4" exhaust are NOT compatible***
-Precision TIG Welded
-Fully back purged using the purest liquid argon (99.98%) and state of the art purging tools
-304L schedule 40 stainless runners
-AF Billet Series CNC Machined T4 Divided Merge Collector
-5/8 stainless Steel CNC Machined head flange with 3D port Transition
-Twin TIAL 38mm MVS stainless waste gate inlet flange by default
-Runner entries and collector are welded inside and out for utmost strength
-Premium Port Smoothing of Runner entries and Collector outlet is Standard
-All flanges welded using thick aluminum heat sinks to prevent warpage during welding
-Flanges decked flat to ensure perfect seal
-3 year warranty against weld defects to the original purchaser
-All Archer Fabrications products are hand built and welded to order please check our lead time page or contact us for the current wait time.
-ALL ARCHER FABRICATIONS PRODUCTS ARE INTENDED FOR OFF-ROAD, CLOSED RACE TRACK, AND SANCTIONED COMPETITION USE ONLY!
Hot Parts Options:3" Stainless VBand Mandrel Bent Hood Exit Exhaust & Dual Stainless Hood Exit Dump Tubes, 3" Titanium VBand Mandrel Bent Hood Exit Exhaust & Dual Titanium Dump Tube W/ Teardrop Tips, 3" stainless O2 Housing & Down pipe
Anodize Titanium Hot PartsNo, Yes (Gold), Yes ( Purple), Yes (Blue/Purple), Yes (Sky Blue), Polished With Burnt Tips
Second O2 Sensor Bung:No, Yes (Stainless), Yes (Titanium)
Turbine flangeAF Billet Series T4 Divided
Wastegate FlangeTwin TiAL 38mm MVS Flanges
AF Shipping Policy
DOMESTIC SHIPPING (Orders within the USA)
All orders are shipped using UPS, FEDEX, or USPS using their Current Shipping Rates and includes Insurance up to $999 for Manifold orders using UPS/FEDEX and $100 for USPS Flat Rate. Please contact us if you need additional Shipping Insurance before ordering.
USPS (United States Postal Service)
Selecting the USPS 3-5 day express option is for Domestic Customers ordering small sized products that would fit in a Small/Medium/Large Flat Rate Box. If you are ordering from a country OUTSIDE THE USA, additional Fees Could Apply from selecting this option.
We do offer world wide shipping, Via UPS, DHL, or USPS. However, our website is not currently configured to accurately quote international shipments. Please contact us Prior to Ordering for an accurate quote if you are from outside the USA.
CUSTOMS, DUTIES, & IMPORT FEES:
Customers are responsible for all Customs, Duties, and Import Fees associated with international shipments between you and your Local or Federal Government. We will NOT falsely lower the Declared Value to help avoid or lower your Import Fees
CUSTOMERS SHIPPING ITEMS TO ARCHER FAB
Customers shipping items to Archer Fab that are needed for the Fabrication process (Turbocharger, or Turbine housing) will be charged the Return Shipping, additional to the amount originally paid in the invoice, unless otherwise specified or included.
AF Consumer Terms & Conditions / Warranty Info
By purchasing from Archer fabrications LLC, you the consumer Understand and Agree to the following:
• All Archer fabrications, LLC. Products are intended for off road/track use only, and are recommended to be installed by a professional.
• All Archer Fabrications, LLC. Hand Made, Welded, & Fabricated Parts are Final sale (no refunds); Including but not necessarily limited to: Turbo manifolds, exhaust systems, waste gate dump tubes, O2 housings etc...
It is SOLELY at the discretion of Archer Fabrications, LLC. to Approve or deny any AF welded product returns. Any and all approved returns will be subject to a 50% Restocking fee based off the total invoice
•All Third party products that are Returned/Refunded will be subject to the manufacturers return/exchange policy and a 25% Restocking fee.
• All Archer Fabrications, LLC Turbo Manifolds will include a LIMITED 3 YEAR WARRANTY Against welding related defects to the original purchase only, from the date purchased. Please contact us if you have any issues with your product and we will do our best to make it right.
• The limited warranty does not cover damage you may have caused & related or due to the following:
•User neglect, improper installation, damage related to a heavy Waste gate dump tube, damage due to vibratory contact from other parts, Damage caused from "heat wrapping".
Archer Fabrications, LLC. Will not be held liable for any damage that could occur to the related and moving parts associated with a turbo system, such as; The Engine & The Turbocharger, or damage to the vehicle itself, at anytime.
Archer Fabrications, LLC. Reserves the right to change or update the Terms and conditions / Warranty Info at any time.
Customers who bought this product also bought